Zoom Yoga After School
Our goal is to make yoga FUN and inspire your children to love physical activity for a lifetime, even while we're all social distancing! ANTS Sports after school enrichment classes on Zoom run once/week over an 8 week period. Each Zoom Yoga class is 45 minutes of fun exercise, interactive practice, and team building. Our expert teachers will lead a beginner-friendly yoga class that will develop individual confidence, creative expression, and positivity!
Yoga class curriculum:
- Fun warm-ups and stretching
- Yoga sequences (customized according to each group's preference) that develop motor skills, balance, and confidence.
- Group discussion, team building, and ice breakers that help us connect and enjoy life
Fall 2020 Schedule:
- August 25th - Oct 15th (8 weeks)
- Tuesdays at 3pm PST (choose one day or both!)
Teacher: Class will be led by Bonnie Burgess, a certified yoga teacher, health & wellness expert, and experienced youth development professional.
- Device to connect to Zoom call with and wifi adequate for video calls
- Yoga mat is ideal but not required
- Water bottle.
Refund policy: If an instructor cannot make class, we will reschedule that practice. We will also reschedule weather days (for in-person classes). Due to the fact that we have a small cap on our classes, we have a no refund policy if your child cannot join class. In the event that we must end a program season prematurely due to school schedule changes or COVID-19 public safety regulations, we will issue pro-rated class credit for unused classes which is redeemable for future ANTS Sports programs at your school, online, or in your community.
We hope to see your child on the mat!
My son loved the online yoga class with Teacher Juliana. He was totally engrossed and looks forward to the next one!