Zoom Tennis Summer Camp: June 1st – June 19th
Our goal is to make tennis FUN and inspire your children to love sports for a lifetime, even while we're all sheltering in place!
ANTS Sports Camps on Zoom run 2 times/week over a 3 week period (6 classes total). Each Zoom Tennis class is 45 minutes of fun exercise, tennis FUNdamentals practice, and activities that make us laugh together. Our expert coaches will lead indoor-friendly activities & tennis relevant games that develop individual control, balance, and agility!
Zoom Tennis class curriculum:
- Cardio warm-ups, stretching, and positive movement through favorite childhood games
- Tennis activities with & without a racket and ball that teach young children balance and control
- Learn about tennis rules, scoring, and the history of the game in a fun interactive way
- Group discussion, team building, and ice breakers that help us connect and laugh
- NEW for summer camps: Activities & game suggestions for you to help your child practice & play in between classes
- First session: June 1st – June 19th
- Mondays & Wednesdays from 10:00-10:45am PST
- Kids may join at any point for pro-rated number of sessions left
- Device to connect to Zoom call with and wifi adequate for video calls
- Tennis racket & ball (ideally a foam ball and age-appropriate racket). Coach will send out more details before day 1!
- Water bottle.
We hope to see your child in class!
My son really enjoyed the Zoom tennis class and getting to interact with other students. His favorite part was the exercises he did. I would really appreciate if you continued this format during the shelter in place. It’s a nice break and gets him moving!”
Meet Coach Adam!
I’m a lifelong sports lover and advocate for healthy movement and personal growth. As the Executive Director of ANTS, my personal mission is to help the next generation of youth develop confidence, strength of character, and an ability to work as a team with one another. I also regularly coach K-5th tennis, soccer, and basketball programs at schools, which is always the highlight of my day. In my Basketball class, I’m excited to get to know each participant and introduce positive movement, basketball technique, and healthy habits that will stick with them for the long run!
Thank you, ANTS team, for this bright spot in our week. Oliver looked forward to this for days, had so much fun today, and loved coach Adam. He can’t wait for next week!