Zoom Soccer Summer Camp: June 1st – June 19th
Our goal is to make soccer FUN and inspire your children to love sports for a lifetime, even while we're all sheltering in place!
ANTS Sports Camps on Zoom run 2 times/week over a 3 week period (6 classes total). Each class is 45 minutes of fun exercise, sports games and team building. Our expert coaches will lead indoor-friendly soccer games that develop individual agility, ball skills, and balance.
Soccer class curriculum:
- Fun cardio warm-ups, game-based physical fitness, and stretching
- Indoor-friendly soccer games that develop agility, balance, and control
- Group discussion, team building, and ice breakers that help us connect and enjoy life
- NEW for summer camps: Activity & game handouts for you to help your child practice & play in between classes
- First session: June 1st – June 19th
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:30-2:15pm PST
- Kids may join at any point for pro-rated number of sessions left
Coach: Coach Adam
- Device to connect to Zoom call with and wifi adequate for video calls
- Indoor friendly size 3/4 ball (our outdoor ball if joining outdoors). Water bottle.
We hope to see your child in class!
Thank you, ANTS team, for this bright spot in our week. Oliver looked forward to this for days, had so much fun today, and loved coach Adam. He can’t wait for next week!
Meet Coach Adam!
I’m a lifelong sports lover and advocate for healthy movement and personal growth. As the Executive Director of ANTS, my personal mission is to help the next generation of youth develop confidence, strength of character, and an ability to work as a team with one another. I also regularly coach K-5th tennis and soccer programs at schools, which is always the highlight of my day. In my “Soccer Fundamentals & Fitness” class, I’m excited to get to know each participant and introduce positive movement and healthy habits that will stick with them for the long run!
Coach – we just wanted to say thank you for the virtual soccer class. You make it super fun for the kids!