Zoom Martial Arts
Out of stock
Our goal is to make Martial Arts FUN and inspire your children to love this art form for a lifetime, even while we're all sheltering in place! ANTS Sports after school enrichment classes on Zoom run once/week over an 8 week period. Each class is 45 minutes of fun exercise, martial arts practice, and team building & discussion. This popular small group class will introduce Martial Arts in a fun, safe, and accessible way, right from your living room. We'll cover so much, but expect a lot of:
- Physical fitness and fun, encouraging movement
- Practice with kicking, punching, and combinations, along with interactive coaching
- Positive discussion, team building, and ice breakers.
- So much more!
Fall 2020 Schedule:
- August 24th - Oct 16th (8 weeks total) - Still spots left at pro-rated rate
- 4:00-4:45pm PST
Teacher: Jason and TBD
- Device to connect to Zoom call with and wifi adequate for video calls
- Indoor or outdoor space to move and exercise (6x6 ft is fine!)
- Water bottle
Refund policy: If an instructor cannot make class, we will reschedule that practice. We will also reschedule weather days (for in-person classes). Due to the fact that we have a small cap on our classes, we have a no refund policy if your child cannot join class. In the event that we must end a program season prematurely due to school schedule changes or COVID-19 public safety regulations, we will issue pro-rated class credit for unused classes which is redeemable for future ANTS Sports programs at your school, online, or in your community.
We hope to see your child in class!