Zoom Move & Groove Dance
Our goal is to make dance FUN and inspire your children to love dance for a lifetime, even while we're all social distancing! ANTS Sports after school enrichment classes on Zoom run once/week over an 8 week period. Each class is 45 minutes of fun exercise, interactive practice, and team building. Our expert teachers will lead indoor-friendly dance activities that develop individual confidence, self-expression, and positivity!
Dance class curriculum:
- Fun cardio warm-ups and stretching
- Participants will develop dance skills in solos, duets and group practices using poses, improvisation, games and simple choreographic exercises. Activities will develop motor skills, balance, and confidence.
- Opportunities for each child to creatively express themselves and share with one another
- Group discussion, team building, and ice breakers that help us connect and enjoy life
Fall 2020 Schedule:
- Sept 14th - Nov 9th (8 classes - 9/7 or 10/12)
- Mondays from 3:00-3:45pm PST
Teacher: Classes are taught by Juliana Mendonca, a professional dancer & youth yoga & dance teacher.
- Device to connect to Zoom call with and wifi adequate for video calls
- Water bottle.
Refund policy: If an instructor cannot make class, we will reschedule that practice. We will also reschedule weather days (for in-person classes). Due to the fact that we have a small cap on our classes, we have a no refund policy if your child cannot join class. In the event that we must end a program season prematurely due to school schedule changes or COVID-19 public safety regulations, we will issue pro-rated class credit for unused classes which is redeemable for future ANTS Sports programs at your school, online, or in your community.
We hope to see your child in class!
My son loved the online class with Teacher Juliana. He was totally engrossed and looks forward to the next one!