Zoom Basketball Summer Camp: June 1st – June 19th
Our goal is to make basketball FUN and inspire your children to love sports for a lifetime, even while we're all sheltering in place!
ANTS Sports Camps on Zoom run 2 times/week over a 3 week period (6 classes total). Each class is 45 minutes of fun exercise, sports games and team building. Our expert coaches will lead indoor-friendly basketball games that develop individual agility, ball skills, and balance.
Basketball class curriculum:
- Fun cardio warm-ups, game-based physical fitness, and stretching
- Indoor-friendly basketball games that develop ball control, balance, and agility. We'll progress the following skills:
- Footwork and basic motor skills
- Dribbling technique (both hands)
- Shooting & passing form
- Group basketball discussion, team building, and ice breakers that help us connect and enjoy life
- NEW for summer camps: Activity & game handouts for you to help your child practice & play in between classes
- First session: June 1st – June 19th
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:00 - 11:45am PST
- Kids may join at any point for pro-rated number of sessions left
Coach: Coach Adam
- Device to connect to Zoom call with and wifi adequate for video calls
- Indoor friendly size 3/4 basketball (our outdoor ball if joining outdoors). Water bottle.
We hope to see your child in class!
I wanted thank you for your incredible Zoom basketball/fitness classes. I’ve been able to observe a bit, and am amazed at how you are able to shine and be so positive through the medium of Zoom. My son really dislikes most of his Zoom class meetings, but is very engaged with your classes and is so happy when he gets to do them. THANK YOU!
Meet Coach Adam!
I’m a lifelong sports lover and advocate for healthy movement and personal growth. As the Executive Director of ANTS, my personal mission is to help the next generation of youth develop confidence, strength of character, and an ability to work as a team with one another. I also regularly coach K-5th tennis, soccer, and basketball programs at schools, which is always the highlight of my day. In my Basketball class, I’m excited to get to know each participant and introduce positive movement, basketball technique, and healthy habits that will stick with them for the long run!
Thank you, ANTS team, for this bright spot in our week. Oliver looked forward to this for days, had so much fun today, and loved coach Adam. He can’t wait for next week!