Montclair Park, Oakland
Linda Beach Field, Piedmont
Welcome to ANTS Tennis Summer Camp!
Interested in tennis camp this summer? Check out Sports Explorers Camp 2022 which will include our popular tennis curriculum, among many other fun activities!
Prepared safety protocols due to COVID-19: The safety of your children guides every decision we make. Please see our Safe Play Protocols at www.antssports.com/safety, which includes the following safety steps:
- We will follow USTA protocols for the safe playing of tennis
- Each child will be assigned their own mini court and space to play on, using ANTS specialized nets and equipment, which will help us maintain physical distance from other players
- All participants will be required to wear masks for the duration of practice
Ok, now for the FUN stuff!
ANTS Tennis camps & after school programs create an encouraging team environment with positive coaching, learning, and fun live-ball play scenarios for your children. Our program welcomes all new and experienced players of all skill levels, even those who have never touched a racket. Our approach is to teach the FUNdamentals of tennis through individual work, partner work, and fun team games.
Dates & Details
Montclair Park Tennis Camp
- Dates: July 19th - 23rd (one week)
- Ages: 8-11
Location: Montclair Park Tennis Courts
Coaches: ANTS Staff
Registration: Add to cart below
Piedmont Rec & Park Tennis Camp
- July 26th - August 6th (two weeks)
- Ages 5-7: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Ages 8-11: Mondays and Wednesdays
Location: Beach Play Field Tennis Courts, Piedmont
Coaches: ANTS Staff
Registration: Sign-up for Piedmont Tennis Camp on City of Piedmont's recreation website.
Registration for all camps includes:
- ANTS Trained and Qualified Coaches. ANTS coaches focus on your child being safe and having FUN first! Second, ANTS coaches focus on having your child learn the game and get up to speed to play tennis!
- Progressive Curriculum: We teach the fundamentals of tennis through fun games, individual work, and partner work! The children will learn everything from technique to tactics, mental to physical, and strategy to FUN. We will incorporate tennis specific drills, as well as all-around athletic development games and drills. We will isolate comparable strengths and development areas within the kids to create a small group dynamic within a larger team setting, while still emphasizing working together as a team.
- ANTS Rackets (optional to purchase): Your child will be assigned a racket that fits him/her if purchased through ANTS for $35. NO oversized racket in ANTS Tennis! This makes it easier for you child to learn to swing and play.
- ANTS tennis balls: We utilize larger balls that bounce and travel slower, making it possible for your child to play real tennis faster!
All children registering for ANTS Tennis are required to have an age-appropriate racket. If your child does not have an appropriately sized racket, you can order one here and we'll bring it to class. Rackets cost $35.
2021 Summer Camp Refund Policy
All camp fees are fully refundable up to 60 days prior to camp. Payments made up to one month prior to start date are refundable as credit usable for any ANTS program at your school or in your community. Cancellations within one month of start date are non-refundable.
Interested in tennis camp for summer 2022? Check out Sports Explorers Camp 2022 which will include our popular tennis curriculum, among many other fun activities!