Welcome to ANTS Super Sports Summer Camp!
Join in for the sports fun in the sun! We're so excited to have your child join us at ANTS Super Sports Camp.
Prepared safety protocols due to COVID-19: The safety of your children guides every decision we make. Please see our Safe Play Protocols at www.antssports.com/safety.
Ok, now for the FUN stuff!
ANTS Super Sports Camp will be an encouraging team environment with positive coaching, learning, and fun real sports play for your children. Our program welcomes all new and experienced players of all skill levels, even those who have never touched a racket. Our approach is to teach the FUNdamentals of tennis through individual work, partner work, and fun team games.
Dates & Details
- Monday through Friday the following weeks:
- Camp 1: June 14 – July 2
- Camp 2: July 26 – August 13
- Participants must join for full 3 weeks
- Ages: 5-11
- Full day option: 9-4pm (all ages)
- Half day options:
- 9am-12pm (ages 5-7)
- 1pm-4pm (ages 8-11)
Location: Rossi Park
Coaches: ANTS Staff, with Coach Director Dan Noguera
- $890 | Half Day (3 weeks)
- $1575 | Full Day (3 weeks)
- ANTS Trained and Qualified Coaches. Under the leadership of trained & experienced youth coaches, your kids will be led by ANTS staff well-known for its positivity and FUN, with no more than 8:1 child to coach ratio.
- Progressive Curriculum: Super Sports Camp will include youth tennis, soccer, flag football, dodgeball, basketball and more! In each sport, we teach the FUNdamentals through team games, individual work, and partner work. Children learn everything from technique to tactics, mental to physical, and strategy to fun!
- Age-appropriate equipment: We use sports equipment that has been proven as the best way to teach children under 12 to play sports! Our smaller court sizes, low compression balls, and appropriately sized rackets help children have fun while learning sports with others. Coaches will adapt the curriculum to the abilities & interest of participants and will group similar ages & abilities together. Beginner athletes are welcome!
- Safe & central SF location: At a cozy and centrally located SF park, kids will be playing both hardcourt sports like tennis and grassy field sports like flag football.
All children registering for ANTS Super Sports Camp are required to bring an age-appropriate tennis racket. If your child does not have an appropriately sized racket, you can order one here and we'll bring it to camp on Day 1. Rackets cost $35.
2021 Summer Camp Refund Policy
All camp fees are fully refundable up to 60 days prior to camp. Payments made up to one month prior to start date are refundable as credit usable for any ANTS program at your school or in your community. Cancellations within one month of start date are non-refundable.