Welcome to ANTS Super Sports Summer Camp at Rossi Park in San Francisco!
All Rossi Park sports camps from July 26th - Aug 13th are now full. If you weren't able to get a spot, please enter your name on our summer camp waitlist and we'll contact you if a spot opens up for your child!
Prepared safety protocols due to COVID-19: The safety of your children guides every decision we make. Please see our Safe Play Protocols at www.antssports.com/safety.
Ok, now for the FUN stuff!
ANTS Super Sports Camp will be the ultimate multi-sport camp in San Francisco this summer. We’ll have maximum FUN exploring many different sports including tennis, soccer, basketball, flag football, dodgeball, capture the flag, and more!
Our camp welcomes all new and experienced players of all skill levels, even those who have never played sports. Our approach is to teach the FUNdamentals of athletics through individual work, partner work, and fun team games. Using age-appropriate and modified equipment, our program allows your child to explore sports at the right pace. Our expert youth coaches will lead an encouraging team environment with positive coaching, social bonding, and fun sports exploration for your children.
Dates & Details
- Camp 1: Pick one of any of these weeks or join for all three!
- June 14 – June 18th (SOLD OUT)
- June 21 - June 25th (SOLD OUT)
- June 28th - July 2nd (SOLD OUT)
- 3-week option: June 14th - July 2nd
- Camp 2: Pick one of any of these weeks or join for all three!
- July 26th - July 30th (SOLD OUT)
- Aug 2nd - Aug 6th (SOLD OUT
- Aug 9th - Aug 13th (SOLD OUT)
- Waitlist open for all sold-out camp options!
- 3-week option: July 6th - August 13th
- Ages: 5-11
- Full day option: 9-4pm (all ages)
- Half day options:
Location: Rossi Park
Coaches: ANTS Staff, with Coach Director Dan Noguera
- $315/week | Half-Day One Week
- $555/week | Full-Day One Week
- $890/3 weeks | Half-Day Three Weeks
- $1575/3 weeks | Full-Day Three Weeks
- ANTS Trained and Qualified Coaches. Under the leadership of trained & experienced youth coaches, your kids will be led by ANTS staff well-known for its positivity and FUN, with no more than 8:1 child to coach ratio.
- Progressive Curriculum: Super Sports Camp will include youth tennis, soccer, flag football, dodgeball, basketball and more! In each sport, we teach the FUNdamentals through team games, individual work, and partner work. Children learn everything from technique to tactics, mental to physical, and strategy to fun!
- Age-appropriate equipment: We use sports equipment that has been proven as the best way to teach children under 12 to play sports! Our smaller court sizes, low compression balls, and appropriately sized rackets help children have fun while learning sports with others. Coaches will adapt the curriculum to the abilities & interest of participants and will group similar ages & abilities together. Beginner athletes are welcome!
- Safe & central SF location: At the cozy and centrally located Rossi Park, kids will be playing both hardcourt sports like tennis and grassy field sports like flag football and kickball.
All children registering for ANTS Super Sports Camp are required to bring an age-appropriate tennis racket. If your child does not have an appropriately sized racket, you can order one here and we'll bring it to camp on Day 1. Rackets cost $35.
2021 Summer Camp Refund Policy
All camp fees are fully refundable up to 60 days prior to camp. Payments made up to one month prior to start date are refundable as credit usable for any ANTS program at your school or in your community. Cancellations within one month of start date are non-refundable. As long as space allows, there is no fee to switch camp weeks.
Please enter your name on our summer camp waitlist and we'll contact you if a spot opens up for your child!