Let’s Play! Athletic Games
Our goal is to make exercise FUN and inspire your children to love sports for a lifetime, even while we're all social distancing!
ANTS Sports after school enrichment classes on Zoom run once/week over an 8 week period. Each "Let's Play" class is 45 minutes of fun exercise, interactive athletic games, sports learning & discussion, and team building. Our expert coaches will lead at home activities & games that develop individual confidence, balance, and coordination!
Let's Play! Fitness Games class curriculum:
- Cardio warm-ups, stretching, and positive movement through favorite childhood games
- Athletic activities with household items & balls that teach agility, balance, and control
- Group discussion, team building, and ice breakers that help us connect and laugh
- NEW for summer camps: Activity & game handouts for you to help your child practice & play in between classes
Fall 2020 Schedule:
- August 25th - Oct 15th (8 weeks)
- Thursdays from 3:00-4:45pm PST (choose one or both)
- Small groups only!
Coach: Class will be led by an ANTS certified youth coach
- Device to connect to Zoom call with and wifi adequate for video calls
- Water bottle.
- At least one bouncing ball such as tennis ball or small soccer/basketballs.
Refund policy: If an instructor cannot make class, we will reschedule that practice. We will also reschedule weather days (for in-person classes). Due to the fact that we have a small cap on our classes, we have a no refund policy if your child cannot join class. In the event that we must end a program season prematurely due to school schedule changes or COVID-19 public safety regulations, we will issue pro-rated class credit for unused classes which is redeemable for future ANTS Sports programs at your school, online, or in your community.
We hope to see your child in class!
I wanted thank you for your incredible Zoom fitness classes. I’ve been able to observe a bit, and am amazed at how you are able to shine and be so positive through the medium of Zoom. My son really dislikes most of his Zoom class meetings, but is very engaged with your classes and is so happy when he gets to do them. THANK YOU!
Meet Coach Adam!
I’m a lifelong sports lover and advocate for healthy movement and personal growth. As the Executive Director of ANTS, my personal mission is to help the next generation of youth develop confidence, strength of character, and an ability to work as a team with one another. I also regularly coach K-5th tennis, soccer, and basketball programs at schools, which is always the highlight of my day. In my Basketball class, I’m excited to get to know each participant and introduce positive movement, basketball technique, and healthy habits that will stick with them for the long run!
Thank you, ANTS team, for this bright spot in our week. Oliver looked forward to this for days, had so much fun today, and loved coach Adam. He can’t wait for next week!